Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Wednesday, March 9: Drizzle 🌧 Therapy, and Ardmore


Well I woke up at nine after setting the alarm at 8 AM. That’s why I’m doing it because it’s really hard to get up these days. Anyhow it’s 
somewhat miserable and drizzly but at least it’s not pouring rain. I thought my therapist appointment

 was at 11 but it was really at 1 PM. I just had a visit my friend Mike and 

ask him about the situation on my end. We also talked and she has 

an advocate coming over which is great! I’m awaiting to find out if I excepted for this 

apartment. It’s expensive relatively thousand $100 plus utilities.  

It’s easily the nicest apartment I’ve seen so far lots of room and perfect spot if I want to be a 

notary cause a front section that separate from the other parts that the 

last person used for his law practice. After I went to Mike, I went to my appointment
 and let it all hang out. It felt kind of good to just went and explain my anxiety in for living color. It was almost 3-D. As I was getting back to the train I realize that I 

have no time to go home I just gotta go straight to Ardmore from 15th St. according to the SEPTA schedule. I just read an article that plane
with  Trump 

aboard almost crashed in the golf of Mexico. I put a comment in Twitter. It might

 cause some problems for I’m sure I’ll get some positive replies for saying “almost.“ Well, 

 remember only the good die young. anyhow, I’m on the train it’s a miserable drizzly day it’s 2:36 PM. It’s now 2:44 PM in News just broke that person wins has been traded from Indianapolis to the Washington commanders

. We get to play against him twice that would be interesting. Went to the Rite Aid

 for a quick stop and then came right in Ardmore House. Found out that 

the bathroom I use has a broken door and there’s a flood on the floor I told the 

manager about it. He was real nice and let me use the other bathroom that’s

 only use for ploy ease which was really nice of him. Well we hung out at the 


house for a little while I had a yogurt in my Pepsi. Might be 75 application

 fee to get that place at 126 Cricket Ave. I didn’t know that so I’m sitting minute replication three times.  We then went to yoga class in 

4715 Pine Street. Call Hot Yoga Sotra. The class went well. We then came home and mellowed out and chilled. OMG it’s 9:20 PM already. I have to take a shower because I got really sweaty a yoga class. We’re watching heartland right now.

No comments: