Friday, March 18, 2022

Friday, March 18: At Home Dinner w/ Niece


Good day everyone. This is the second of my postings which Romain off-line for however long it takes. Anyhow I got up had breakfast 
with my sister which was McDonald’s a little croissant and McDonald’s coffee I had to dump a lot of it put Sawyer in but it tasted fine once I did that. Alice really appreciated me doing the 

dishes. She went back to work and I chilled out in the sunshine. I believe I lost my one of my hats already but I had a second one. It’s nice and sunny here. I got my supercoffee delivery but it’s a completely different product instead of vanilla I got vanilla latte. I complain to super coffee people Amazon, Facebook, and Twitter. 

They added more sodium the first ingredient is water instead of Colombian coffee and  they added Stevia. I’m guessing the monk fruit was in short supply and they had to 



cover up for that. Due to the supply chain problems inflation. They sell the fact that they’re healthy and really she she so I kinda let them have it. I’m gonna wait a few days into next week before I decide whether I’m 

going to return the product or just live with the changes and keep it. It’s not 2:13 PM I’m walking to 
the local target nearby to buy California red wine, three legal pads for Alice, and maybe I can find the old-fashioned vanilla if they have any left. Well I went to Target

 and they didn’t have any of the vanilla left. They didn’t have the legal size paper but they did have some Snoop Dogg red wine so I got that. I just had to stop at Starbucks and get an iced coffee and sit on my butt for a little while before early dinner at 4:30 PM. 

I got in around 430 and Alice decided we to have dinner a little bit later 

give her time to get some work done that was fine with me because I needed

 to take a shower in a bad old way and that’s what I did. I then

 eat some grapes and I’m enjoying this beautiful weather right now. 

It’s now 6:30 PM and we’re about to eat very soon. I think Becky supposed  to arrive. I did reserve my flight out of West Palm Beach back to San Diego. San Diego to West Palm Beach

April 12, 2022
 San Diego
 layover
West Palm Beach
12:33 AM
This flight arrives the next day

Miami to San Diego direct
Monday, April 23 8:00 PM

Arrive San Diego
10:45 PM

Flight to Lewiston Idaho

Departure Tue, May 3
 San Diego (SAN)
5:19pm
1h stop Salt Lake City (SLC)

flight to    
Lewiston (LWS)
9:42pm
  

Flight to  San Diego

Return Tue, May 10  Depart Lewiston  2:00pm
flight to  Salt Lake City @ 4:34pm
 
Salt Lake City 5:17pm. Arrive San Diego  6:10pm

At this point I must decide when and if I go to Seattle or whether I’m going to Spokane and hang out there sometime between the third and the 10th as per my accommodations. This is as of Friday, March 18, 2022

No comments: