Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thursday March 17: A Day at 🏡 Home

I woke up today  today & I was pretty tired I have been  getting
up a little bit early for a minute to check my texts to see if anything

 is going on back east. There wasn’t really. Murray was a little hesitant about having

 me stay too long so I’m already making plans to  do other activities visit Seattle visit Spokane 

whatever.  I decided to start figuring out my itinerary for the retirement tour that

 I’m taking. Anyhow, I need to go down to see Larry for a few days and then 

take it from there. I mighty John, my friend Murray in Idaho who knows.

  Alice's dog 🐶 Sadie probably will end up on a special diet for a bowel obstruction.  

  Alice will have here check again tomorrow and check with 

the labs and then you know that's what he said she's got a $900 work up  

from the vet. I had treated Alice and I to some dinner and then we went 

up to her place and talked a bit. We shared some tick-tock‘s with each other it was pretty fun. A quiet day

No comments: