Monday, March 07, 2022

Monday, March 7: Apartment(s) & Jobs


 I set my alarm for 8 AM this morning. I didn’t actually get out of bed till 830 it was just hard getting up. But I did get up before nine and 
had breakfast. I think this really helped out because I had to go through a lot of emails. I decided to check the 

real estate sites and craigslist and found a couple new openings. I also found out my credit score and a new landlord qualification factor. Your monthly income should be equal to 3 months rent. My friend Donna said that’s ideal

. Anyhow I got a online interview with some sales place which I think I’m gonna blow off. Also my résumé is acceptable for me to take a test for a septa job. It’s a data entry position. The test

 is March 24. I also may have interview her place in Cherry Hill but I think them are Morrilton I think I’m just going to blow that off that’s way too far away it’s an hour to get there by public

 transit and 40 minutes by car so I don’t think that’s ideal. One of the jobs in Center City is weekends only from 7 AM to 530 or 6:30 PM. 
That was frowned upon already. This job I have to do a some kind of typing test and then I would have to go to a lab and get a fingerprint done. The jobs located
in Center city which is better than some places but the hours kind of stink.

 I’m now going towards 21 E. Spring Ave. which listing just came up literally two hours

 before I saw it. I called Landlord he called back right away and said a young girl 

was there but he’s moving out after two months to move back with her parents. I got a 

hold of Lynne and she’s going to meet me there at 3:30 it’s now 3:06 PM. Well I looked

 at the place and Linda too and there were some decent things about it but the 

main problem with the place is the entrance and the main place 

problem is there’s only one set of windows the back bedroom had no windows in it and I just had a bad

 feeling so I had to turn the guy down. Then I was about to catch the 

bus at 4:43 PM and I got a guy to show me another place since I’m already in Ardmore. This place is 1100 a month but it looks a lot nicer. It’s on cricket Avenue. I’ve looked at two other places on cricket Avenue so far. Also I’m looking at a place in Bryn Mawr  tomorrow 5 PM. COVID-19 is not going away for sure! Worldwide deaths just topped 6 million.  In  the US ALONE has 960,000 deaths which is 1/6 of the whole worlds population of Covid deaths

No comments: