Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday, March 21: Planning Overload & La Jolla California


I got up early and then I rolled around and slept a little bit more. I checked the latest messages from my morning messages log. I found that Pat really does 

want my computer but he hast to figure out a way to get it. It was removed from
 my premises. Anyhow, I got up Adam some cereal and again started trying to plan this trip to Manitoulin Island. Alice went to work 
and when she came back she knows that I was acting a little odd. She realized 

it I was getting a little too obsessive about the Canadian portion of my trip. 
At this point I’m leaning towards not going because it’s way too expensive and a lot of hassles.  At this point the only way I’ll go is well I don’t think I’m gonna go. Alice calmed me down and then I just wanted a go to La Jolla. I’m thinking of also going to Berkeley via the Amtrak. It’s not terribly expensive and 



it’s a pretty ride.  I’m taking one Uber and two buses to get to La Jolla. The first bus was five minutes late and I’m gonna hang out there for a while. I’m on 

the 27th bus going down Mission Boulevard. And then gonna catch the third bus which is the route 30 to La Jolla. I did Uber just for the hell of it it would’ve been

 100 bucks because it’s really busy right now that is F’d-up!! Anyhow I went to La Jolla. I walked around first to the beach area which was beautiful I could

 smell the Pacific Ocean. I didn’t go down on the beach I just walked up 

to the edge of the beach area. I kept on walking through the



 chichi shops etc. I decided I was in the mood for Mexican so background found one 

Mexican place but it was crowded so I kept it moving. It’s a fine day

 for a walk. I walked around to the post office found a taco place. Problem was

 there still restrooms for the public. So, I tried going into a gym but that

 didn’t work and eventually snuck into a  South Jersey Mike’s hoagie shop

 manage to go there. After I got out of there I walked around 

the morning went to the taco place chow down it was interesting place to be inside smelled little funny like formaldehyde from the carpeting or something. Outdoors is fine I can eat look at my phone and look at other people sitting around and walking around.  After I finished eating are you busy at work for a while and I decided I should and because the bus around 5 PM so that’s what I did. Again it was a three bus trip to but actually 2+1 train. I also to take Uber to finish off the route

No comments: