Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Tuesday, March 1: Apartment Visit, Yoga & Status


I got up this morning around 830 or 9 AM I’m not sure. I was very tired but I got myself row stuff and I got ready to go. I had my breakfast and then took the 

Norristown high speed line to Ardmore Junction and then cut the 103 bus right there. I only had to wait about two minutes for the 103 bus came charging in. I got to 

the Ardmore House and then we headed out to 218 Cricket Ave. It’s a house this place is on the third floor. He basically has the living room/bedroom

 area a separate kitchen and an outdoor deck. The woman is very businesslike 

and was very noncommittal even though we brought a checkbook. It is if he if she’s going to take 

me because there’s five other people and apparently they’re all women. Anyhow

 we went back to the Ardmore House and I saw the other place at Cricket Avenue which

 is about a block and a half away. It’s 2:26 PM I’m at 69th St. heading towards Lynne’s 

right now. She found a single bed frame and we’re gonna try to 

pick it up and then go to Yoga. The rush-hour traffic sorry starting and it’s

 not even 3 o’clock yet. Well it’s 2:51 PM I just arrived and Lynne told me 

we need to slow down a little bit so that’s what I’m gonna do. Well we arrived at Yoga about 50

 minutes early so Lynne could get the alcove to stay away from other people. It’s now 4:02 PM 

the class is at 4:45 PM we’re just hanging out now and having a 



rant cast! I do have all delusions of setting up my own home podcast

 duty with the computer and a special mic and all that happy horseshit that people use on YouTube. Anyhow

 I’m gonna go to yoga and then possibly pick up a single bed because department that I’m looking

 at nanny apartment I’ve been looking at its too small for a huge double 

bed that I got and also a futon. Well latest in the Russia situationj

 as of 4:06 PM. There’s a convoy heading into Kiev which is threatening it right

 now. Boring enough arms the Russians are just gonna overwhelm Ukraine just by massive amounts

 of  men and weapons. We finished up the hot yoga and it was pretty good

 I was a bit stiff in some areas but it wasn’t oppressively 

hot like the Hot Yoga Philadelphia can be I had the wind blowing at me. There wasn’t
that many people with just enough room for everybody. Afterwords we went to Havertown to pick up bedframe for the single bed any 
apartment I’d move in will need a single bed instead of a double bed because they’re all kind of small. Tonight’s Joe Biden’s first 

State of the Union address. It started about 9 o’clock. He’s got a lot on his plate for sure. Well I got the 

last part of the bed and stuffed in the car. I’m gonna drive the car home tonight. Right number watching heartland and I just had some yummy ravioli and 3 bean 🌶!!

No comments: