Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Wednesday, March 23: Returning Car Visiting Niece


I got up and had my usual cereal for breakfast. I wasn’t sure was what I was going to do today so I decided to check in with my niece and see if she was free 

and she was so I decided to go there Hillcrest section of San Diego.  I had to return the rental car back to Escondido. I did find a way to catch a bus I had 

to walk about six minutes. I then took several buses to that location. The one bus I forgot to get off at my stop it ended up taking me to the Fashon valley. I love the way they fell station without 

an H. Anyhow I ended up having to take an Uber from fashion

 Valley to get to Hillcrest by 3:15 PM.  Once I got to Hillcrest I went to my nieces place and we 

decided we do a takeout order. While we’re waiting for the takeout 

we play gin rummy and that was fun. I’m not a card player but that was a fun thing to do. I hung out there

for about two hours and then I left at 5:30 PM so she could do an assignment for school. She’s working and going to school right now.It was nice to have a little

 time with with her. She’s the only niece that’s nearby.  Well actually my other niece works all the time Morris with her boyfriend and the third 

niece is up in Lake Tahoe. I don’t think we’re gonna go to Lake Tahoe but the weather supposed to be iffy at best. I ended up catching the bus and while waiting for the
 bus met this strange character it was nice but a little strange. I then got home around sunset and that was cool.  Alice got home shortly there after and we watched a really

 corny movie with Jamie Lee Curtis call her again. Who sang dumb wedding fantasy romcom thing.

No comments: