Saturday, March 12, 2022

Saturday, March 12: Leaving Las Vegas to San Diego


Hello I had  practically no sleep at the airport for six hours flight lifter off approximate 6:15 AM. It’s a beautiful day here in Las Vegas 
it’s cold but very sunny. I hear there’s going to be some ugly weather in Philly and on the East Coast today. The Russian war logs on and I’m gonna take



 Uber once I arrive at San Diego international airport.  I decided that I would take public transit and save half the fair from $36 too $16. I took two buses and then I timed Uber to pick me up around

 8:40 AM. I decided to pre-plan it otherwise I’d be sitting there for 10 to 15 minutes. What the hell cause I overspend at the airport 

so this kind of makes up for it. It’s a beautiful day here my friend tells me that it’s a snowy mess in Philly. Well 

I was gonna take Uber from Rancho Bernardo but the guy kept being 20 minutes away. So I end up taking the public transit bus and it was about 930 before I got the Alice’s. Well I got 

the Alice’s and she treated me to breakfast of holato toast holler French toast and something to drink. 
We talked for a little bit. It was nice to come
 and relax and feel relaxed for the first time in weeks. I then took a nice shower which I really needed after spending 24 hours in different 

airports. I’m glad I did that because I was getting ready to take the dog for a walk at 10 11:06 AM Pacific standard time. Say daylight savings time starts late tonight 

hooray!! Well we took a walk around the neighborhood up this one street 

with a sidewalk it goes into a Kirby zigzag. We walked about a mile and that’s

 enough for the dog and we’re getting something to drink and then we’re gonna


 walk back to her place. It’s a perfect weather today tiny little breeze that 70° can’t beat that 

with a stick. We didn’t went gto the Starbucks got Sadie some water for

 her drink and got a small coffee with half-and-half. I really didn’t sleep last night. But I shower 

and I feel a hell of a lot better glad a shower before hand. The walk went well.  
Interrupt her dog sitting got sick and  Barfd all over the place. She’s worried 

you might have a blockage in intestines she’s going to check it out. Well I came

 home and Alice went to work and I just chilled 
outside on the Hamic and watch the dog. And then he some pasta and lay down for a moment. Alice then went out to dinner with a friend. I still 


can’t believe it’s only been one full day here. My sense of time is confused. I am relieved some of the pressure has been taken off me. That pressure was almost unbearable for me to deal with.

No comments: