Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thursday, March 31: Early Start. Leaving the Campground

Well since I had to get up and take care of business for the second 

time at 5:15 AM I just got up and stayed up. I walked around a little bit and then it was light enough to go towards the bridge near the ocean where there’s reception for my phone. I updated my last two days of blog postings and took some pictures. Some came out nice. 
It’s pretty chilly it’s about 48° out and I’m gonna

 go back to the tent soon.  there’s no reception at the campsite at all so you have to go out here towards the road or the bridge to get reception. 

I wrote to some people and got rid of my junk email. Do you know the usual things I do I think we’re heading back sometime today
It is now 7:28 AM Pacific daylight time. It’s 9:47 AM. Alice is packing up taking down all the camping paraphernalia. Kimberly laughed
and I had my coffee which I really

 needed. Alice said it was OK for me to go out closer to the bridge where there’s Internet access. I let Kimberly know would be at least another half hour or 10 AM before we would be leaving 

the campsite. It’s warmed up a bit and the coffee is kicking which is good because I’ve been up for almost 5 hours 



already. It’s now almost 11 AM. We’re almost done packing. We’re
going to head back towardsAlice’s. I believe we’re just going to drive straight back. Kimberly is going to Cambria which is the big town around here.

 Anyhow we ended up meeting @ Leffingwell Landing State Park. Alice and Kimberly did some plein air painting and I took a little walk and had an appointment 

over the phone which went very well I think. I think we’re narrowing some things which is good. After got back, I ran into Alice got myself a Diet Coke and Alice

 encourage me to try some plein air on my own. I was very nervous about it I’m just really unsure of what I’m going to be doing and where do you even start but she was very encouraging
so I put my hand at it. I enjoyed it but at the same time there’s Laroi inciting that stirs up and me forever to get a reason except it’s 
something new that I don’t know what I’m doing. 

Everybody left about 2 o’clock  Everyone met who is in the plein air group suppose and Chihuahua paintings pier I actually did it tiny little plein air 

looking like Mark Ratko according to Alice. She really encouraged

 me. Anyway, we got going and it is now 4 o’clock and we’re about halfway to Ventura. I fell 

asleep with my drink in my hand I was fortunate took it before it starts all over the place we stopped  at a rest  
place I filled up the gas is $6.50 gas and away we went. We then went past route 154 which goes up the mountains 🏔. We went that 
way on the way to San Simeon. It was a painful drive with lots of curves and no shoulder. Next we pulled over so Alice could make a business


call. Interrupt house got it decent person to help her out with her issue. Tomorrow

 she’s going to go down to  La Jolla   and take care of that. We 

ended up driving to blah blah to meet Kimberly and get a bite to eat around 5:30 PM. 

Alice wanted to go to Ventura but we stopped at an earlier stop. 

The food wasn’t bad Kimberly had an extra burrito with Molé sauce on it. It was 

tasty I also had a coffee because I was really just tired. I knew
it dozing off twice on the way while Alice was driving. We just

 decided we go forward and just head straight home. I think that was a really

 good move. I just wanted to go home to clean bed a shower and some sleep. 

I really needed to go back to civilization. The ride went very smoothly 

and the 405 didn’t have a lot of traffic. We arrived
 back at her place about 10:30 PM. We just left the stuff in there Van came home and talk to little bit and then I just ran upstairs to shower and go to bed but 

I ended up just passing out and going straight to sleep but I’m so damn tired. Shower tomorrow will feel really really good. 

No comments: