Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tuesday, March 15: Sunny Day to Sing


Good day everybody out East Coast West Coast from Maine to Florida to Washington state to Tijuana. This is your favorite Blogger Mark 
reporting for duty. It is my duty and my goal to see what I haven’t seen understand what I didn’t understand. I got up ate breakfast ordered cereal and soy milk
through Amazon and got some communion coffee. Looks like I’ll have to go to target to get more of that. You know where I can get chameleon coffee is through Amazon fresh and I’m not sure what I can do there. 

I guess I’ll try because I don’t wanna run out of coffee in the morning. I’m gonna be here  a few weeks at least. Anyhow I decided to go to Escondido to check 

out the scene to get out of the house. It’s also really easy to get to compared to La Jolla or Carlsbad or Encinitas. I found out that I can take Uber to the 235 bus which 

would take me downtown directly.  Otherwise every place is 35 bucks or more to get anywhere from Poway. It’s now 2:17 PM. I got to the Apple Store and I 

had my phone checked out and everything was fine. It’s now 3:31 PM I did buy want to switch square cube for the other chord I brought with me. I decided not to rush the bus and go to the taco place I saw in the strip mall near the big mall

 here in north county. This is a authentic Mexican restaurant with 

the chips and guacamole and burrito in the hot sauce Yum Yum Yum. I talk to 

a friend for about 45 minutes and finished done my dinner. I’d looked at the

 clock and it was a good time to get going. I left the place around 5:06 PM and

 caught two buses in good time. This time I caught the bus it takes me 

directly to Keats Road which is the same road my sister lives on. I don’t have to 

take Uber to get from Rancho Bernardo home which is good. Oh well

 I got home and I was nice and full from dinner so I didn’t really have to prepare 

anything. I ended up taking a nice walk afterwards and it was perfect weather for a walk I also 

picked up a diet Pepsi for future reference. Alice asked me what I wanted and I 
ordered a couple things. I also did some Amazon ordering as well which was a good thing. I found out that it works just fine. I waited for House to get home but I decided at
 midnight I would just crash. Another day passes on the adventure of the rest of my life.

No comments: