Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday, March 20: Clouds then 🌞 Sun

This morning I got up around 8:15 AM and then went back to sleep till about 

9:20 AM. I got up and it was cloudy and you could tell that it rained pretty hard last night. It was interesting seeing all the clouds

 are in the air. The clouds slowly dispersed and things dried out. The sun was

 really intense I had to put on suntan lotion. It wasn’t really hot but

 the sun was really heating up my arms. Alice and I read the New York Times and talked
 about different topics such as Delfour and  American politics. I’m still unsettled I’m going to Manitoulin Island I haven’t pulled the

trigger on the flights in the rental car that would be needed 

to go there. I talk to a couple people watch a few YouTube videos. Alice 





 came home in she made herself dinner and because I had already had some frozen enchiladas.

No comments: