Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Wednesday, March 16: Appt. Hillcrest, and Little Italy


I managed to rest myself out of bed this morning around 9:15 AM. It’s a good thing I did because I had a appointment scheduled at 1 PM Eastern daylight
 time to 10 o’clock Pacific time. I got an email telling me about the video appointment so I hit that appointment which is pretty good. Anyhow, I 


chilled out for a while and Alice and I talked for a little bit and sat outside her driveway 

we can catch really good rays. I decided to go to Hillcrest 

part of San Diego. That was good. I made an order to Amazon fresh to get more coffee  and some other things. That’s why didn’t have to go out and get stuff. It’s

 now 4:01 PM in the orders did come. I talked on the phone with several people today. I enjoyed all  Conversations
that I had the a real stress and I didn’t feel like I was being watched and scrutinized all the time. From Hillcrest I decided to check out Little Italy since it seem to be close enough to walk found out later from young woman that I should really catch the trolley and it’s a good thing I did because that I’ve been an ass extra half hour of walking. I like to walk and all but you know I try to save my feet when I can. Anyhow little Italy was just what I thought it was that I remembered the low-flying planes is chichi restaurant. I didn’t go in any of them I just observe the people drink the rest of my super coffee and started on my lemonade that I brought with me.  I decided that it was  5:15 PM  and it was time 2 Head home before sunset. I’d like to head home before sunset it’s a lot more visually pleasing and I can find things easier. It is now 6:36 PM I’m waiting for the 20 bus to take me up to Rancho Bernardo or nearby

No comments: