Monday, March 14, 2022

Monday, March 14: Chillin Like a Villain & Planning


Today I decided that I would wake up a little earlier and see what would happen. I ended up talking to Alice and then taking a trip to the target to get 

of the journey. And then got home and scarfed down breakfast and coffee. I figured out how much do use for my 

chameleon cold brew or tries able to buy at the target. Couldn’t find a super coffees

. I just had a dental order via Amazon. That’ll come in 1 to 2 days. Anyhow after that I snoozed a bit and then I talked to Alice and that was pretty good as well. I’ve then planned for my immediate future and then I decided
to go down to Encinitas to a meeting early. 


I want to do Rome around a
little bit. Got myself a nice massage  got some coffee 

with the help of the Uber driver and it is now 6:00 PM meetings about the start. 

Looks like a 4th COVID shot will be required fairly soon. It’s nice out!!  I did manage to get to Encinitas and make the meeting. It was pretty good. They didn’t have the 
windows open like I remember. I guess it’s not that warm out mean whatever but it was decent and then I decided to take the super 

Duper slow way home and try some public transit for shits and giggles it’s two hours and 
16 minutes plus an Uber right at the end. It’s about half price. I also bought one of these Pronto cards because I’m gonna be in San Diego for a while I think

. It’s now 9:19 PM.  EveN though I reserved in advance Uber still gonna make me wait because one of the drivers just up and canceled so it’s an extra 10 minutes of 

waiting. I can deal with that weight but it is a little cold. I’m not sure why 

I’m at Del Lago instead of Rancho Bernardo I’m just a little confused by that

 but that’s where I am. Anyhow, I got home and I ate some from enchiladas I was really hungry. Alice came home about an hour later and we hung out 

for a little bit. I think I’m gonna go and sing songs 
tomorrow and I haven’t done that in a while. I might go to La Jolla who knows. The mini fan to look at this blog daily will understand. Well it’s onward and upward and happy 90s.

No comments: