Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday, March 25: Trip to Oceanside California


Well this morning I woke up around 8:45 AM. I heard my sister talking to her friend. She normally does that. Anyhow I got up we talked a little bit and I had my cereal coffee. I then tried to decide where I was going. I decided to go to Oceanside. If I feel adventurous maybe I’ll go all the way to LA and walk around 

and come home really late and stuff I don’t know yet. I was up a little past my 

bedtime some little bit tired today. I’ve been feeling pretty good for a little 

bit constipated a little  lightheaded at times but not horribly 

lightheaded. Anyhow I took the short bus to Rancho Bernardo and then took 

another bus to Escondido to the sprinter which goes from Escondido all the way to Oceanside. It’s now 1251 and we’re riding our way to Oceanside. It’s 

 now 12:57 PM  we left Buna Creek which looks like a little bit poorer

 since  has mobile homes there. I arrived at Oceanside and one thing I noticed

 it is really cool and much more cloudy here. I had to put on another layer 

on to keep me warm. I walked around Oceanside and it was funky it was like upscale it 

right near the train station also a lot of homeless people. I walked around

 for a while and got hungry and had to take care of business and then I have decided to 

have a burrito. This burrito was friggin gigantic. I really chowed 

down on it. I just observe people walking by and got a message from Alice that dinneris at 6:30 so I have to  get my ass going from the restaurant. I’m going to 

see if I have time to walk to the beach real quick before the train leaves at around 4 PM. 

It is now 3:33 PM. I took a short walk to the beach and there’s quite

 a few people on the beach considering I think it’s pretty chilly to be on the beach. 

I guess I was spoiled by the worth of San Diego. I have to catch a  4:03 PM  

Sprinter train back to make it back by 6:00 PM. Well, I almost missed the train because 

I was standing at the Amtrak ramp instead of the sprinter ramp. So I got 

here and of course this stupid little computer vouching thing didn’t work but I still

 got on anyway. Big check for you but if you show him something he’ll 

let you go. So I noticed just when we get away from the ocean the sky is perfectly

 blue. So the beach areas tend to be cloudy in a bit foggy. Once I 

got on the train some schizophrenic woman yelled and screamed and she finally 

got off the train. There are these two dudes talking about a free

 food place and the guy said he was bipolar and he knows about schizophrenia 

and he’s talking to say ass off right near me. It’s now 4:18 PM. Like

 I caught all the buses and got home at 6:32 PM. I posted a bunch of stuff on Instagram for fun. I was gonna take
a quick trip to the hospital and then we’re having a nice formal Friday night dinner. I’m in for the night that’s for sure. Anyhow Alice

 went back to the hospital for a little bit of cleanup work. Mimi showed up and I attempted to take a quickie nap. It’s now 7:30 PM and we’re gonna have dinner a little bit later than expected.

No comments: