Friday, March 04, 2022

Friday, March 4: Rental Car, Return Mailing Check & Job Hunting


This morning I got up around 8:15 AM since I just couldn’t get out of bed at 8 AM. I ran over return the car back to the Hertz place near the hotel on  City Line Avenue. I dropped off the car with the same amount 

of gas as I got it with only 30 miles left till it ran out of gas. And I look on Google maps and it was easier and quicker to take the 44 bus to 15th

 and  market Street, then take the EL out to Milbourne. Instead of taking the 65 bus to 69th St. in Walking. There’s only about three minutes faster but I decided to do it. It would mean less time standing outside waiting. 

So I got the bus got home organize my garbage and call great West retirement about the huge check that

 they sent to me by accident. I was pretty nervous and I let him know how I felt. He was confident. After

 an hour, I printed out a form signed it and walk to the Upper Darby Post Office  to mail it viar

 priority mail. I also bought five pre-stamped envelopes because I don’t have any. 

The local gas station called the gas and go raised its gas price from 385 a gallon

 to 415 a gallon overnight. I think that’s the highest gas 

has ever cost  in my lifetime. They’re forecasting five dollar gas by the summer. I’m afraid the Democrats are 

going be blamed for this kind of a bunch of dickhead 

Republicans in Congress. Hopefully things will chill out by the time the 

presidential race happens. I think got home and eat some lunch. 

I had cats food at the Indian  store & got 2  veggie samosas. They were very good. 
After I eat lunch I started doing Subjob hunting on the Internet. Time really flew by the 

 

next thing you know what I had to head down to Ardmore. I attempted to get there by 3:30 but end up doing a bunch of last-minute stuff which made me 15 minutes late. 
After we hung out and meditated we decided that we would skip yoga this evening and relax. Instead we would go tomorrow morning. I think that was a really
good idea I was a little bit stressed out and so was Lynne. Me not having any direction in her with a really intense job of being a nanny. 
Anyways now 9:00 PM and we’re finally gonna walk after mellow

 we out for a little while.

No comments: