Saturday, March 05, 2022

Saturday March 5: Running Late Doing Errands Dinner @ Ami’s


Hi. I got up at 9:30am this morning to get up  B-4 you could class with you sometime after 11 o’clock. Very tempted to get up and be prepared

but I was little difficult because I was tired and stuff. Link at all bunch of food for AMAZON early this morning. The guy called us up at 8:30 in the 
morning. It’s 

now 10:12 AM and I’m gonna quickly eat my cereal and when I get going because she likes to get theirs early so we can get a spot. It’s now 11:03 AM and we’re not even gonna make it on time!!! The class starts at 11:15 AM. We 

realized that we can’t make it on time so we wrote down a plan on our phones to get done everything 

by 3:30 PM sharp so we can go to Amy’s on time by 5 PM. Russia 

says sanctions are a declaration of war. Russia says sanctions are a declaration of war. It’s 1pm now. I am eating yogurt and Lynne’s sending 3:22 PM I just 

left the house to shower real quick and pick up a blanket so I can 
wash in Lynne‘s apartment I guess. I have to be back there in eight minutes

 and that’s not gonna happen with this stupid Upper Darby traffic even notice Saturday it’s apparently somebody’s having him 

problems so everybody’s slowing down but anyway I didn’t have much time so that’s the way it is. Welcome today’s high is going to be in the 50s tomorrow it’s gonna be 72°

 with scattered rain often on. Can you believe this shit? Yes because it’s March and this is out March rolls 28° 

one moment 72 less than 48 hours. Gas prices keep on going up. After jumping from  $4.89 to $4.19  a gallon

 before yesterday the price of the gas just went up to $4.29 a gallon at this minimart near my place in Melbourne. Yeah they’re gunning for five dollar gas because

 they can!!😮 It’s 3:39 PM I just arrived back from my errand from Milbourne to the Ardmore House. It’s now  3:54 PM and we gotta leave within 10 minutes

 to get up to the burbs towards ambler on time we have to be on time for this. Well after Lynne got dressed we got ready to go and we arrived at Ami’s place

 around 5:35 PM. We had the most delicious sauce it was homemade. We then  
meditated and we’re about to have dinner around 6:30 PM. What can 

I have salmon and pasta. Which sounds really really good. But we had dinner and after dinner we had tea and some water and hung out for a while. It was

 very relaxing. Which I need it because I feel like I’m carrying around some stress. It’s now 9:28 PM and we’re still here and that’s good. I’m glad I’m getting my 

blanket cleaned because that was the one on the futon and it really didn’t need a good scrubbing. Tomorrow I have early morning yoga then eventually seeing my mom. I am pretty achy or stiff in my back. But not horribly so I can still have a nice time. We took a late walk but it wasn’t bad because it was pretty mild it was over 40° at 10:30 PM at night. We got back and then we went straight ready to bed which was really needed

No comments: