Thursday, March 03, 2022

Wednesday, March 3: Going to Lititz PA to Pick Up a Computer


Good morning. I got up around 7:45 AM and managed to get breakfast in me. Of course I had trouble get myself moving so I’m going to 

 be about 15 minutes late to the rental place. I’m hoping that the rush-hour start dying down so I can get there by 11. It’s really important I get there on time because it sounds like the man that I’m meeting is on a very very tight 



schedule. I’m picking up the car off of presidential Boulevard. I think it’s the one place where you have to go inside the hotel to find the rental car place. I’ve been to this one before so 

hopefully I won’t get confused like I did last time. I Today I was 

leaving 69th  terminal wondering what all this  was about. The man I’mA

tting off the bus soon it’s approximately 9:15 AM I get up make haste 

get to this guy in Lititz. It’s about an hour and a half to get there.. well, I got 


to the rental car place and there was two people in front of me and

 usual the one employee. Fortunately there was another woman there. I eventually got the car quicker than I thought because if the guy didn’t take 15 minutes to clean

 the car. I knew I was running a little bit late and I knew the guy was pressed 

for time. So I got there and got confused trying to find the place because

 it was a huge apartment complex. The guy even called Lynne up while 

she was working. I did eventually find them and pick up the computer.  I 

did take a little tour of Lititz afterwards and grabbed some pizza at a local

 pizza place. And then got an email that I had my therapy appointment 

at two and realized I had to hustle home. I got to my appointment and then filled out an application

 for an apartment.  The first apartment on cricket Avenue rejected me. 

I was kind of suspicious anyway because she only Ritz the women young
 graduate school women and I’m a man so she didn’t want that. Anyway

 that’s on the third floor so it’s just as well. I then was so tired I took a 

nap  got up and talked on the phone for a while several times. Lynne said she could find me employment. I did get arrange for interview for a job it’s part time but the problem is it’s only weekends and that doesn’t work. I found that out so I know better than to get a job that works on the weekends. 

No comments: