Sunday, March 06, 2022

Sunday, March 6: Brunch w/Mom & Brothers. Walking at


Today I woke up in Ardmore feeling really really stiff but well rested. I’ve been struggling to find some kind of direction since I 

retired. It really came to ahead yesterday. Anyhow I got up and we missed the 1015 yoga class. I think it was just as well cause we got to relax with each other in 

and unwind. I decided I would go to media to meet my brothers this weekend and take a weekend off next

 week. The Uber driver was three minutes away and the rate was fairly 

inexpensive. I know that I could run as high as $30 is $22.  I got there 20 minutes early because the Uber driver had no traffic practically. I reserved a table and I met mom David, Michael, Mary, & Anna. Mike 

was in the area because Anne is visiting colleges. She visited Penn

 yesterday and is going to Villanova today. They’re not formal for sister just visiting the campuses. Breakfast was 

delicious and the coffee tasted really good. I like the fact that it’s 

mild and the rain stopped. It’s now 1:10 PM I’m waiting for the 1:14 PM 101 

trolley. The trolley came on time and it was a nice smooth ride. I got home and had basically 20 minutes

 to talk on the phone take care of business and then turn around and catch the 230 bus to Ardmore. I’m

 pretty tired but not sleepy tired but exhausted tired right now. Am 

I obligated to see people should I feel guilty about not visiting people etc. should



 I be working full-time blah blah blah moving etc. It’s all little


 much. Anyhow it’s a beautiful mild day. It’s a beautiful but it’s mild and it’s not raining 


so that’s all that counts with me right now it’s 2:24 PM I have 6 minutes to 
catch the bus and not be late and try to be more on time  and not calling the kettle black. Anyhow that’s why I was riding the bus, I got a formal notice from Lorraine Street 

apartment that he pick someone else to rent the apartment. 

He said the guy had higher income level and better credit but I check my 

credit and I’m over 700 so this is gonna be really tough to rent someplace unless I spend a lot more money. The  Russians to going
 full speed ahead in πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine. They might BOMB the city of Odessa.. Now I’m going to talk about my life. It’s not 3:15 PM. It’s now 5:00 PM I had arrived at Ardmore and we mellowed it out for a while I had a super coffee. We 

can wait for a walk at Everett College Trail which is really nice. We walked for an hour and 

it was very very nice and warm. We got back home and relax for a little while. We hung 

out and got dinner  ready. This is quite a beautiful salad that Lynne

 made. It’s really delicious tomato, greens, avocados sprouts etc. It is now 9:05 PM we’re watching a question and answer session with Sadhguru. It was a 
really mild day and in the warm weather doesn’t make me feel better. 

Where we are going to make the best effort to get me out by 1115 so I make the bus 

and I’m not walking to the Norristown high speed line etc. Tomorrow I 
hope to make some progress on the housing front. I did see my residence report which is a quasi-credit report and it had some pretty funky
 stuff including a parking ticket I got a year ago. It’s unbelievable what they get on you. I’m hoping to deal with things like when I should visit people 

what kind of job I should get and where I should live. Kind of big deal actually. I guess that’s why I’m still goddamned uptight lately! We ended up watching heartland. Watched.
2 episodes of heartland.
They were decent that’s for sure Anyhow I got a call about Argyle Road and I talk to my sister for a couple minutes before I go back and eat dinner. I talk to the pastor plenty of time. The bus was three minutes early and showed up at 11:26 PM. It’s even more reason to get out of the house quickly as possible to cats


No comments: