Saturday, March 19, 2022

Saturday, March 19: Rancho relaxer

Hi today is Saturday and I have been hanging out with my sister 

all day since 9:30. She made a delicious breakfast and we chow down that. We then went to the outside to her driveway where she has two chairs in 

some flower pots set up so it’s like a little lounge outside. We hung out drink


 and eat some snacks and talked for a while. After this I got a little bit too high we brought


 our selves in Sadie into the indoors and we relax from there
. It’s been a very quiet no stress day.  Well they daylight savings 

time bill that passed anonymously in the Senate office and uphill climb in the House of Representatives 

 with a plan to sit on it for a few months. there may not be any action on the bill at all. We were planning

 a trip to Lake Tahoe but had a call to let us know that 
it might be raining or snowing when we show up. So we’re not gonna go to Tahoe which is fine I think we’re going to stay local for her 2 weeks off

 from work. Could do kayaking etc. So we relaxed and hung out that was nice. I spent TONS of time looking at flights to Manatoulin Island. I can fly into Sudberry

 are flying to Toronto. I’m really undecided I’m also trying to see if I have logic. It’s pretty expensive trip I must say. I guess 
it’s time to do it because otherwise it will expensive the only way it would work is if I went on a road trip with a bunch of people and split the cost 
but everyone seems to be flying in already reserved the flights

No comments: