Saturday, March 26, 2022

Saturday, March 26: A Day at Home

Hey there kids it’s me. Today I just basically stayed home with my sister and chilled out for a while. She’s going to do around and then she’s in for vacation mode. We’re acting in vacation mode right now. We’re just talking and hanging out. I was reminded that Stewart‘s memorial service is April 30 so I got 

a block that day off from doing anything. We sat on the porch/driveway amongst the potted plants. Alice gave the dog a nice bath and the dog hung out with us it was very pleasant. It’s also
 very warm in the sun. I couldn’t read my phone in the sun. I’m going to take a drive out to the target go shopping and then I’m just going to stay 
in the little mall and go to like Starbucks or something and hang out while she does 4 hours of rounds.  I just took 
a delightful shower because I was pretty damn hot from sitting out in the sun and I went a day and a half without taking a shower so that felt really good.
It’s about 2:15 PM we’re going to head soon. And it’s good to be inside because it’s a relief from the intense sunshine. I’m not complaining it’s nice to get a 

change of scenery. We went to target and House got a bunch of stuff for make 

up and stuff like that. I got myself one of the grapefruit juices two 

of the nice shirts that I like and a comedian coffee for Alice. She really likes 

that now. Glad I turned around to it. 
I then went to Starbucks and just hung out and enjoy the outdoors. It is now 

528 and my sister is doing rounds and I’m just gonna get home 

before she sends me a text. In sports news Villanova goes to 7th Final Four, beats Houston 50-44 in  the NCAA tournament.I got homw around 6pm. Well I’ll send it up staying over at Mimi‘s and I just hung out at home. Relaxing day.

No comments: