Monday, March 14, 2022

Sunday, March 13: Quiet Day in San Diego

Today I first woke up very early answer to text messages etc. about what’s going on in my world.

ended up going back to sleep and wake me up at noon. It was probably

 the jet lag in the lack of sleep previous 24 hours. I ended up waking up going finding a banana and

 finding an old super coffee then I’d like their last visited in early November. I talk to some people 

and hung out with Sadies of the black lab. Today was a day to relax

 and unwind and be actually retired. It’s not warm here but it’s very pleasant. I didn’t bring any shorts so the weather is working perfectly
for me. I Alice came back from work and we took a visit up to Carlsbad to see a coworker/friend and her art. She won best of show in 
this little art gallery and some chichi section of Carlsbad. Alice and I figured it was Republican there because hardly anybody was wearing a mask in a crowded art opening.  Of course now we’re getting reports from Europe that Covid cases are going up again. Geethat’s not predictable 🤨😠 we had a 

nice time in Carlsbad and then on the way back we picked up some dinner 

at a Mexican restaurant and did some takeout. I was really hungry so it really
hit the spot. After that Alice had to go back to work and I just chilled out at home and fell asleep and she got home at midnight. Not doing much and that’s just
 fine with me. I’m just trying to live day after day after day after day. The weather is a nice bomb from the weird cold rain hot then

 cold again weather getting in Philadelphia. It’s the early days of mine trip around the nation



No comments: