Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Tuesday, March 8: Dentist Ardmore, Jobs & Another Ruff 🐶One


This morning I set the alarm for 8 o’clock but didn’t get out of bed till 8:45 AM. I then eat breakfast and work to get my transcript from IUP. It was 10 bucks 

but you’re able to get it virtually as long as you pay the 10 bucks that it cost to get the transcript. I had forwarded for the county case worker job in Delaware County. Yup 

Both the lady at the job and the registrars office for very pleasant. Next thing you know it was 

almost 1030 and I had to go to the dentist to get a permanent filling done.


 After I got the filling done
I had to manage some stupid real estate guy change the appointment 

and got both of us upset. Finally the appointment is set up for 6 PM tonight.  I really don’t know anymore if 

moving is a good idea only because it’s stressing me out and it’s very inflationary you’re not paying

 $13-$1500 a month with the threat of rising rats. Who knows I don’t know. I am at Lynne’s right 

now she is doing some things to her car and I am sitting here. It is a nice sunny day 

outside. It is now 2:47 PM in the cat is sitting near me staying warm 

at the radiator and I’m drinking my coffee..It’s now 2:58 PM I’m gonna start applying for this job in Amtrak  lynne found on indeed. Indeed is a jobhunting 
website. One of the better ones. Gas prices are going through the roof! I’ve taken pictures over the last 4 days and the gas⛽️ prices keep going up in fact they went up $.10 since yesterday. It’s now  $4.39 a gallon just a week ago it was below $3.85. You need
to adopt that we didn’t visit the apartment because I’m really feeling shaky about moving because it’s way too much and it’s top of the rent. The place that’s left is really

 nice I don’t think it’s gonna be a nicer place at the price but it’s still 1100+ 

utilities. I’ll have to justify it to the mass audience out there I guess. Other people

 don’t have to justify where they live but apparently I d0!!

No comments: