Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday, January 16: A Lazy Sunday, Snow Eagles lose & Ardmore


Well I got up with my cat Danny and I was just feeling really lazy today so I just laid around  the house I pretended it was a Sunday so I got to keep my days

week together here. I did my laundry. There’s a load in the dryer that I just didn’t have time to take out because I had to be in Ardmore

 by 2:30 PM. Lynne and I hung out and I had my super coffee. We then listen to some Joan Baez 
and headed out for a walk. The snow started and it’s going to turn rain by around 8:30 PM tonight. Well we were talking and listen to Joan Beaz. Eagles
lost 31 to 15 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They were losing 31 nothing for a while. I was feeling a little

 sad today. I think certain things are accumulating in my mind. I hope the stupid

 over crime bullshit ends in February because it’s just I hope the 

stupid over crime bullshit ends in February because it’s just mind numbing Mindnumbing😡 it’s now 6:45 PM  but it’s still snowing but it will be changing to rain. Lynne did an interview. 

It is now 7:08 PM we just stepped outside and it is snowing steadily and pretty heavy right now. 

It is supposed to turn into rain around 9 PM. It’s 26° out. We finished our walk 

and it was quite  heavy snow for sure Gaffigan we are layered with snow. It’s only about an inch or two on the ground how do you could tell 30 because

 I feel little bit like sleep. I got some pretty good pictures I think and I picked up some videos.

No comments: