Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday, January 24: A Day Inside. Seeing Next Steps


This morning I woke up very tired because I didn’t sleep that great I slept OK but I wanted to sleep more. I got up in a and lugged around for a while. I’ve then made my smoothie and had a lean


cuisine for lunch. I didn’t leave the house all day. I thought about running a Zipcar and driving around but it was around 5 PM and something else came up and it just wasn’t worth running around and spending money doing that. Today

 I saw my credit score go up by 86 points because I paid down 

my credit card.  I have this thing that tells me why my credit score is the way it is. It says I have to have my oldest account be 25
Years and the longest account I have is 18 years which I’m assuming is 
my student loan. I refinance that and will find out what’s gonna go on there I’m hoping in six months I can get it forgiven. I ended up having the rest of the Indian food and leftover rice from 

a previous meal.  I watched gnome Chomsky ice a couple YouTube videos but no TickTock today. I looked at places in Ardmore. There’s only about one or two 

places that are really affordable the rest are 15 data $1800 minimums. I’m not going to spend $1800 

that’s just be like  throwing $1000 a month in the garbage can’t do that. I’m gonna look up the British 

dude named David Sharky with some kind of conservative in England. It’s now 10:11 PM 



No comments: