Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wednesday, January 12: Online Applications, Ardmore Milder


Good day everybody. Today I got myself up around 930 and attempted to get myself together and make applications online. I filled 
out profiles for surveys and formally created a résumé copied

 and pasted from my career builder website. I think it came out pretty well and it didn’t take a lot of work

. And anyhow time caught up to me and next thing you know it I 

meditated, did the kitty litter, and I had to shut down the computer and 

pack in my backpack. Time flies when you’re having fun is that true? I’m 

now running to catch the bus to get to Lynne‘s by 3:32 PM. Well I thought I missed the 105 bus for sure 

because it was supposed to leave at 3 o’clock. I just kind of gave up on that and then I went down to 

the terminal and that bus was still there waiting to leave and it was just about to pull out and I caught it. It was
 running 2 or 3 minutes late. I got a big day to attach to my toilet for Christmas from

 one of my brothers. They sell special bidet towels at a place called tushy.com  That’s pretty interesting. They’re supposed to be the wave of the future. I frankly I think 

I got it has a Christmas joke. Arrived at the Ardmore house accidentally 3:38 PM. 

Damn good thing I caught that bus. Isn’t it much nicer and warmer today

 than yesterday? We’re out for a walk and it was a lot easier to walk today it 

wasn’t windy and it wasn’t 25° outside it was in the mid 30s which 

is normal winter weather for this part of town. We walked in I got to take

 more pictures than usual on our walk. I think that’s because we stopped

 to get a short rest. It’s now for 8:40 PM and on mine winding from the walk. 

During the walk we talked about poor people childhood experiences

 and what movies with Michael want to watch in the future. That include the Wizard

 of Oz it may be gone with the win one day if we can settle on something to watch. One day I 

would like to take a road trip to Punxsutawney to see Punxsutawney Phil I think

 that would be a fun little road trip but it’s too close to the  coronavirus variant  and shit. Well we had 

a delicious salad and then we watched sad guru and then she had an telephone appointment and I did some opinion

 surveys which were easy easy but I didn’t qualify and it’s gonna take a lot of “points.“ to 

make any kind of money. We decided to watch something different called “on the case with Paula Zhan.  Well that Paul is on show was pretty good but it was really truncated and short. It was sort of like a TV network version of a crime show. I guess I’m spoiled by Netflix. We then decided to watch heartland instead of Forrest Gump.

No comments: