Saturday, January 08, 2022

Saturday, January 8: Ardmore and 🚗 Items

Hi. It’s a cold Saturday morning in January. I woke up today 

feeling well rested. Went to bed at a decent hour and that really helped out. 

Lynne made the delicious coffee she has over which is the chameleon cold brew which is really tasty. I 

then had breakfast a bowl of cereal and one of my bars. I was really hungry. It was then time for me to head out to feed Danny and jumpstart the car from our door

 house. I decided that I would drive to the blue route then drive south on the blue route to Upper Darby. It took exactly 35 minutes to get home that way. In the meantime 

I did see Lynne‘s mechanic. The Sunoco dude. He’s a guy who fixes her car installed that rearview camera/Rearview mirror. We saw this YouTube video about breath work and it was 

interesting. I only saw a little bit of it before I had to go. All these guys had a 

lot of tattoos. Lynne says it’s more interesting as it goes on. I fed Danny and

 then fed myself some lean cuisine‘s. A bunch of Danny‘s food got delivered today from Lynne. I will pay her back for those. Well, after I fed Danny and mellowed out. I ate a lean cuisine lunch  and decided to see if I can earn money answering

 surveys online. It be a good job just to drink coffee and just keep answering service until I get enough credit. I think you need 500 credits to start making any money. I didn’t want to mess with the bank so I’m going to 

 try to earn a nice Amazon gift card which is basically like cash for me. Next I measured the air in the tires and they’re all fine the car just start up after sitting for an hour and a 

half. I did go to AutoZone to look at battery prices and the cheapest battery 

will fit the car will be $159.99. I saw on the front door that they had job openings there. 

That was pretty cool one of them the only one I was interested in was the delivery job. I’d be driving in a company car. It’s also more Covid safe.  The job is located at the AutoZone

 right near my house. I just got really tired. Lynne suggested a nap so that’s 

what I did. I woke up and she was concerned about her shoulder. It is now 8:35 PM &  for a walk soon.   That walk was pretty damn cold it was 25° outside but at least it wasn’t windy. We walked and then finally turned around and I was really really hungry. I got my hungry dry heaves that I 

get when I’m really hungry and I was really concerned it said it was because I was dehydrated or have hypoglycemia symptoms. Got in  and I ate some chili and some salad which solve that

 problem nicely. Lynn‘s concerned about her shoulders. She’s playing deaf surgery year from now but meanwhile she wants  to exercise  rigorously It is now 11:29 PM. We’re going to watch some shows now. I suppose I’m gonna be leaving here around 12:30 AM.

No comments: