Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Wednesday, January 5: Grey Cold Day. COVID Test 1/10


Good day everybody I woke up and had some coffee and cereal. I watch some videos and talk on the phone a little bit. I just got chill 

in me and I just couldn’t shake it for all the tea in China. I then took a really hot shower and steamed up the bathroom inside warm up which did help I am now wearing four layers because I couldn’t tolerate the ridiculousness 

of how cold I was. I then ewent to 69th St. terminal and caught the 103 because 

it was running late so I was really lucky I didn’t wait at all which is the opposite of my usual situation these 

days. Lynne and I are having a Covid test taken at 1 PM on Monday, January 10. I switch Dr. Dunbar‘s appointment to 

Thursday the 14th.  That appointment is at 9:30 AM. That’s a better appointment   for sure. I swear the 103 bus 

went a weird way. I just didn’t pay attention to it before but it got 

me and I got off the stoplight so I stopped over at CVS got myself supercoffee and got some for Stasio nuts for Lynne it’s now   4:15 PM. I just got in to lunch place and started drinking my super coffee in my bar. Already you can see the sunset starting believe it or not. Well over 1 It’s really  
million people a day in the country that Covid last week. become 

bad with Covid  and there’s no stomach Bernie lockdown so it’s going to be 

hunkering down winter again. The Covid  Testing situation is a complete shit 

a complete Shit show. I just read at 4:42 PM that famous opening a site in southwest Philadelphia Nepali to 500 do 

testing situation is a complete shit show. I just read at 4:42 PM that females 

opening a testing site in Southwest Philadelphia that will only do 500 a day and they’re having a soft opening. They need to 

open about 20 more in the Philadelphia area at least😠😠😠🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥶🥵🥵🥵🥶 Nothing 

bitching. When did it up hanging out at her place a while while she had to do some tasks

 and chores. She also played with the cat. I tried to call Allison didn’t 

get a hold of her but I’ll talk to her later. It is now 6:46 PM we’re about 

to go out for our walk. It’s 8:09 PM and we finished our walk. We walked 
slow and it was fine by me.We are Mindhunter. It’s cool 😎 man! FBI agent’s

 are looking to understand serial killers. 
We do enjoy the show! Well I left Ardmore around 11:19 PM and the bus actually showed up on time where it was supposed to be. That was a good thing for damn sure.

No comments: