Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Wednesday, January 19: Slow Day at Home


This morning I attempted to get up extra early to go to Sunrise at 7:15. I just couldn’t get it together I was so wiped out. And then finally woke up at 9:45 AM. I 

had a very slow day. I just kind of felt like acting retired and not worrying about it so much. The online job stuff is mostly trash and bullshit but I did a little bit of it but I needed

 a break from it because it was just getting to the point where I was banging my head. I then talk to Mike about the attorney thing and then I had some super coffee lunch etc. Then pick me up around 5:30 PM 

and I fed Danny. I’m glad he’s fed and I’ll have to worry about him getting hungry while I’m in Ardmore. I then got picked up by Lynne and she is going to work for these people . She’s going to bring an 

air purifier. Anyway I took out the trash and wanna take a walk now it’s about 6:45 PM. We finished our walk in the Rowley mild weather of 42°. This the last mile day will have because it’s gonna be fridged starting

 tomorrow tomorrow and through the weekend. We listened  to Lewis Black on our walk and we both were laughing our

asses off this segment about his college life was pure comedy gold. It was fun to listen to something that wasn’t serious on the walk. We got back and finished

 up watching Gandhi which was really excellent. The last half hour was 

really intense. I ate a wonderful salad that Lynne made me as well as some chili Mac.  Lynn’s washing her hair in preparation for her haircut tomorrow. And I applied for a couple jobs at Penn

No comments: