Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tuesday January 25: At Home & Ardmore


I stood beyond in midnight clear. Christmas is over but the winters not.  Definitely COVID   is NOT. I got up and out of bed by 9:30 AM and putting around the house a little bit 

check my phone and just had a lazy day in the neighborhood. I didn’t go anywhere
I just wasn’t motivated. To run around for a while. Anyhow I went to Lynne‘s later than usual because she had a virtual doctors appointment at 3:30pm. I 





looked at the schedule and it was easier for me to catch the Norristown high  speed line then catch the one 03. Now after 103 doesn’t show up because 

of staffing then I’m going to have to walk or take Uber. It’s a nice day out for January. I saw som wakka girls 
literally leaving from school and running down terminal

 steps outside and fighting each other for a minute I was wise enough not to dare videotape because I know somebody would get mad and
want my camera. An old song from guitar mass at Saint Colemans

 popped in my head called I think “the sound of my car. It sounds like there’s call of Michael.  “my soul is glowing in 
the glory of me and hear me lord & answer me.. Now of 

course I put you some of the words that’s all I to do with certain songs that become earworms in my head.  It’s now 4:10 PM and I just got off the bus. Well I got to Lynne‘s, and she needed to go to the pharmacy and pick up some Scripps so I just

 offered to go to the pharmacy for her and that’s what I did I went to tappers which is a small little
 pharmacy near Lancaster in Wynnewood Road  it’s what you call your small time Pharmacy. She 

had three prescriptions. Actually it should’ve been one prescription so I went back to return the other 

two that were needed or requested. It’s now 5:34 PM. It’s now 7 PM and we just finished our walk. 

We discussed matter such as Lynne surgery, Danny’s Residence etc. etc. my right shoulder and armor little sore today. Maybe I slept on them funny. It’s supposed to get a little bit cold today

No comments: