Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Monday, January 17: MLK Day and Errands

Today I got up around 8:30 AM  in Ardmore. I proceeded to start my day by  having 

some of the soy coffee made for me by Lynne and proceeded to catch the bus. The bus was about 4 minutes late but I didn’t care because it showed up. Due to 

this pandemic some buses just don’t run. I wouldn’t know until it was way too late. I got home and then started doing the online job search. I’m finding this 

to be really frustrating because they say they have jobs and they really don’t or it’s just a hot mess. The worst or the Amazon work at home jobs. I went on Amazon 

website they don’t have work at home jobs. Anyhow I had to go to the dentist at 7:45 AM for cleaning and I had to pay full price to get my partial fixed. I also found 

out that my dental insurance will start as of February 1. I sees a

 then went to AT&T store to find out what was going on with my iPhone return 

so I can get my $800 credit for my phone. I was given all kinds 

of mumbo-jumbo but I’m just gonna wait for the packet to come in. I bought 

a Gyro sandwich for lunch and came home. After I ate that I went 

ahead and answered some surveys and worked on my LivingWell/power 

of attorney form for it the time I may turn into a vegetable. 

You know like not able to make my own decisions about myself. I then decided to get some beans and rice at the Hispanic store across the street. It was pretty tasty for sure. I 

didn’t talk to on the phone with a few people and meditated and
got ready for bed. 



No comments: