Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday, January 10: Job Interview, COVID Test & Cold


This morning I woke up in and ate my breakfast made my bed and fed Danny the cat. It looks pretty cold out there so I got dressed 

put on a sweater and headed out to Advance auto parts. When I got there they had already tried to call me. I think they will hire me! I just went into the store after 

filling out an online application. It looks like I'll be getting a call

 to fill out forms! Can you believe that shit? It's part time 25 hours a week.  . It's 

one of the few Covid safe jobs that I can get! Bosses name is Vinny. 

Time to get a call from the bank regional manager. Well I went to 69th St. terminal after the interview and took the 103 bus to Ardmore. We then went to the testing site and waited in line for about 20 minutes. 

They would give you a swab you stick it in your nose yourself and then put it in a tube that they offer you. It’s pretty efficient. It is now 2:02 PM and we’re sitting

 out to walk and to deposit a check at the PNC Bank In Bryn Mawr PA. 
Well it’s 3:08 PM and we basically walked an hour in the very frigid cold. 

Believe it or not tomorrow’s gonna be even colder. It’s now 28° and I 

needed to get napkins at Dunkin’ Donuts cause you make my nose run. 

We didn’t get a walk back and eventually she’ll pick up her car from  her 

mechanic. The mechanic did call and we decided we take Uber from where we were. We had walked down 

the road to a road called rugby Avenue in McCall Uber and it 

was a $10 ride to get to the mechanic. It was a good thing cause it’s pretty

 goddamn cold outside that’s for sure. We picked the car from mechanic them it was basically about

 battery install and it didn’t make that weird engine light sound that we were 

dealing with. It’s now 424 I’m hoping to get a nice early dinner and warm

 up now. Oh I got a nicer regener of eggs end chicken sausage I believe 



it is. It was very tasty and filling. I then left early to go to a meeting 

over zoom. I kind of botched it up but I got to listen to part of the meeting. I then

came home and mellowed out a little bit and had some yogurt. Let’s see what tomorrow brings my friends.  

No comments: