Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday, January 23: Late Start l. Going to Ardmore


I had trouble sleeping last night so I ate a bowl of cereal and that put me right to sleep. I was simply exhausted when the alarm went 

off at 9:30. I slept in till about 1030 maybe 10:15 AM. I was so exhausted I just couldn’t get it got get it together today. I’m just gonna treat it like it’s Sunday

 day of rest but tomorrow I can’t be doing that stuff I applied to consolidate my loan 

so I can then get them forgiven it could take them six months hopefully it won’t. Anyhow it’s 2:53 PM I’m heading  
off to Ardmore. I arrived at Aamir 3:10 PM it’s sunny right now but it’s 

supposed to rain starting around four. So we’ll see how that goes. Today is milder than it has been it’s about 38° outside. I brought in a package for 

Lynne and she still getting ready. It’s now 3:17 PM I don’t think it’s gonna rain at four it still is mostly clear
outside. It is now 4:15 PM and it’s become very overcast. They change the forecast to rain to flurries let’s hope it’s flirty set a lot easier to deal with the

 rain. I took out her trash to the trash area. I’m going to have a bar because I just suddenly got hungry. It’s 5:33 PM we just completed our walk. It didn’t rain and there were very 

few flurries. It got a little colder but it wasn’t better cold like the 

last few days. We talked about travel and practical things. I don’t know when I’ll ever be able

 to travel again except to a restaurant but that’s life in the Covid-19 city. We watched a movie with Kate Winslet in it. I forgot the name of it actually was pretty good but a woman finds fossils at a place in England called Lyme. She takes care of a wealthy woman and they end up having a relationship very subtle movie for sure

No comments: