Sunday, January 02, 2022

Sunday, January 2: Last Mild Day in Ardmore

Well after getting up at 8 AM to eat because I was hungry, I then went back to sleep till about 10 AM. I was pretty droopy and tired even though I did sleep well. It was another really overcast day today. It’s very mild but that’s going to be ending later tonight. I then eat breakfast and change the kitty litter. I canceled piper second and then got ready to go to Upper Darby. I got a quick right there because I was running late for the Norristown high speed line I caught it just in 

time and ended up in Ardmore around 3:15 PM. When I got here Lynne put up 

the adopt a kitty sign and I made it home. The printer seems to be printing 

funky even though there’s plenty of ink. Believe it or not it’s 60° right now 

as of 4:00 PM. Good enjoy the warm weather while it lasts that’s for sure. 

It’s going to be a SHOCK when the cold 🥶 sweeps in!!! Who we took our walk and it was 

very pleasant and mild. There were a lot of people out with their 

kids and dogs. The drizzle started but it didn’t get us wet at all. The Eagles capital playoff

 hopes alive by beating the Washington football team 20 to 16. I’ll have
to watch it because I didn’t see it. It’s now 5:27 PM we’re going  to CVS to take it vantage of the coupons and get a couple things. 
I’ll CVS if you buy two things can you get it huge ream of coupons. Well, believe it or not, it’s going to snow ⛄️ tomorrow. It will be the 1st snow of the Winter. January IS the main month for snow.
 I hadn’t heard anything about any snow but then again I don’t 

listen to a lot of local television either. It’s now 619 just got back from the CVS and empty the garbage. 



The Texans have to lose for us to be in the playoffs that’s what I’m told.

 Lynne cooked up a delicious crab stuffed  trout! It was quite a delicacy for for for sure it’s something you have @ some fancy seafood restaurant that’s vegetarian

. I’m not a big fish fan but that was very delectable. We watch the show atypical on Netflix in our watching Homeland.

No comments: