Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday, January 30: Road Trip COVID Style

Well we attempted to get up around 930 10:00 AM but that just didn’t work out. It’s 1120 I’m just

 starting to get breakfast in the morning. It’s pretty cold outside about 20° out right now. I have
 my rental car here in Ardmore and we’re gonna head out to a weird little place call Potlicker Flats. It’s about 2 1/2 hours from here. I guess we’ll be  leaving a little after  1:30 PM.I got a two day rental for the car. We had to 

hold do a whole bunch of items before we were able to leave. We left around 130 

and arrived at State College around 5:20 PM. The sun is starting to set and we pulled

 into a Papa John’s. They have no indoor bathrooms it looks like it’s just a short 
takeout place. I had to find my own way of going to the restroom Lynne was nice enough to order the stuff online. Actually no she 

 decided to call them and see if they could take bring the order to us. I don’t 
know where my mask when I lost it no idea where it went a little frustrated at this point. But I’m sure a little food will help. Kansas City was leading 21 to 3 against Cincinnati and  
  they’re now in overtime last thing I saw on YouTube was interception by Cincinnati early in overtime. Kansas City apparently did win the coin toss.  Turned out that Cincinnati won in overtime. In the other game the Los Angeles Rams 
beat the 49ers at the end of the game. We eventually got through State College and Lynne took some pictures for me since I was driving. 
We ended up pulling over somewhere for pizza but the Papa John’s was full so we just ordered Chinese. After the Chinese we were nice and full and we decided to then turn around and 
head back to to Ardmore. We succeeded in doing that and we ended up meditating and I got a good massage with this massage machine. We watched a little bit of criminal minds and then I had to head back to home to take care of the cat etc.

No comments: