Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday, January 31: Sleep Then to Strasberg Pa


Today I woke up pretty tired from last night but I managed to get out of bed by 9:45 AM. I got to force myself out at 9:45 AM. Anyway I didn’t know what 

I was going to do but I wanted to do something with the car. Lynne gave me 

a couple ideas so I just want to go with Strasburg with the train museum and the model train 

set up they have there. It was a beautiful day out and the GPS took me to two West Chester Pike to interstate 

476 to 202. 202 Surprisingly Was Highway the whole time and route 30 Was Highway most

 of the time. Looks like they’re both well-maintained. I got to Strasburg and found

 everything that I went to see was closed because it was a Monday.

 It was fine I got to see something different and  I was pretty close to Lancaster by the time I drove around. I took some pictures and sent them to Lynne and some other

 people. I then took the weird way back which was route to to to to this funny Road to route one north then to 95 in the airport. I had to quickly 

go to Wawa and buy some gas and drop off the car. I did that and then walked across the way past the Hilton parking lot to the airport line which picked me up 

at left 7:11 PM  just got dropped off and now I’m gonna wobble

 on over the 30th St. to catch the EL home. The GPS wants to send you down 

to 15th St. but they just go to 30th walk across the street because there’s

 construction going on. It’s 737 I’ll probably be home by 8 PM. I got home around

 8 o’clock and I was pretty tired but mostly hungry. So I ate some food 

and just relaxed from all the driving I’ve done the last couple days. I’m glad 

I got to go out on a nice sunny day instead of being cloudy or rainy

 etc. actually the trip back from the rental car place was pretty smooth. I know how 

to get to run arrivals Road via the train and I know most of the places are jampacked together
It’s not super quick but it’s not as bad as it sounds on paper. I’m hoping I can get stuff done 

tomorrow being until Monday. I need to act like the work week is 
the work week even though I’m retired at this point 

No comments: