Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday, January 28: 1st Real Snow

Good day. I woke up around 845 had breakfast fed the cat 

and then I had to take the rental car back to one Bala plaza. I got there a little late because the GPS on the phone got a little confused. I had to take a 

left at a later turn. Anyhow I dropped off the car and took SEPTA back came
home talked on the phone for a while. I then watch some videos change 

the litter and going to take a shower real soon and head to Ardmore. We’re 

supposed to get 4 to 7 inches today. But will make it the first wheels snow we’ve had this year. It is after 
all the end of January this is very normal. I’m plan to stay over which is just as well because the blizzard well storm will be peeking in its intensity around 

midnight to 3 AM. Hopefully the roads are passable by tomorrow which I assume they’ll be because

 they salted the hell out of the streets for the nonstart or storms we had. I got to her place via Uber because I was just not in the mood. I then  Got to Ardmore



 and we ended up talking quite some time about the burial ground. I went for a walk and then both of us forgot stuff together walk back. It’s now 5:32 PM getting ready to walk 

in the 🥶. Well we got back from our walk and I threw out some trash and went to the bathroom. I know you’re thinking

 thanks for sharing bro.“ Anyway we’re gonna go to the Verizon store to see what’s wrong with the FaceTime we end up looking at 
each other sideways on your phone and maybe it’s the phone and maybe it’s in at work I don’t know. Snow Forecast: Nor'easter to bring several inches of snow to Delaware Valley Friday, Saturday. The latest has of today day 25th p.m. is 5 to 7 inches 

of snow. It’s now 9:09 PM. I think Lynne might’ve gotten hired by somebody. She’s been on the phone.

 They seem like nice people but I wasn’t really paying attention I gobbled up my 

food because I was really hungry. It’s now time to hang out. With that song  movie with Bob Dylan in it. Call “Masked and Anonymous.” It was a quirky movie 
 that reminded me of the Cohen Brothers. We didn’t see the whole thing but we’re gonna finish it tomorrow cause it’s getting late.

No comments: