Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Tuesday, January 4: Induction Ceremony in Media

Hi😉! We had to get up at 8 AM to get ready to see Debbie become

 a judge in the court of common pleas. I am not used to getting up this 

early wow! Part of me thinks I should try to always be up by nine no 

matter what so I don’t become some weird retired bum. I had my jacket and stuff here. We’re trying to leave 

by 9:15 AM. Well we left and got there on time. We found it and kept parking spot so it made things a 

lot easier since it was very very cold. Went to the ceremony which was really 

nice and understated. I got to see Dave Debbie and her kids and I saw 

Mike Ollie and Matt wash like as well. Afterwards or was it an event but 

most people were unmasked and we decided we’d do 

something else and eat at home. We went to CVS to pick up a couple things. It’s very sunny and very cold out right now it’s 1:37 PM. Next

 we’re going to grab a bite to eat take a walk and then probably nap because we were up late and I had to get up at 8 AM this morning. I did stop over at my 

place and fed Danny the cat. He was quite hungry that’s for sure. I’m gonna have to be very cautious for at least a month or so because well my mom got 
Covid and I really think it was from one of the staff that’s unvaccinated who works there. 

Can you believe that they allow unvaccinated people to work and 

then it adult place It’s fucking unbelievable. We did go for a walk for an hour. It felt good but but the first was pretty tired and it is 

pretty cold. Good to walk now get home by 4:10 PM. Because the temperature starts going down very quickly now from this time on. I’m going to have a nutrition bar and then take 

a nap which will feel good. Lord knows I can’t wait till January 14. Stuart’s 

service has been postponed indefinitely till least spring due the Covid. Looks like we’re gonna be hunkering down for the winter. We had a 
delicious dinner. I put it on Facebook. We’re now watching Mindhunter on Netflix.  It’s a really cool series about looking into the minds of psycho killers. It takes place in the 70s with two agents from the FBI and woman professor from Boston. Anyhow I walk to the Norristown high speed line and I thought I missed it but I really didn’t.

No comments: