Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday, January 21: Quiet 🥶 Cold Day in Millbourne Walking in Ardmore


After staying up past my bedtime looking at possibly buying an updated computer, I woke up slowly and fed the cat. I then had my usual breakfast of cereal soy 

milk and coffee. Then I bumbled around the house a little bit and decided

 to fish around to see if there’s any job openings. I’m not taking those surveys. I already discuss in 

yesterday‘s blog posting or the day before blog posting. Lynne asked 

me to come around three and that’s what I’m gonna do. I killed some 


time and then took a shower since I was getting kind of stinky and realized 


that the laundry I put in the dryer yesterday was still wet I don’t think the Spin dry really worked well on my laundry yesterday

. I managed to cart catch the 103 bus because it was running late. It actually was sitting on break and then it pulled out around 2:42 PM. Arrived in 

Ardmore around 3:10 PM.  I spent most of the bus ride updating Yesterdays blog 


posting
It’s a  3:53 PM. Lynne’s  getting changed I’m gonna go 

out for a walk. It’s overcast and chilly out right now. Nearest slight Hope out there that we peaked on the Surge on the OmaCron COVID-19 variant. Let’s hope so it’s the third 
week of January and I think we have basically the rest of January and February with this bullshit. Try to plan a dinner at the Marrakesh

 that’s off of South Street near third or fourth Street. That’s a great place

 to $25 each for a shit load of food. Well we took a quick drive to Rossi Shoe Repair 

and picked up the shoes. The guy came out and handed us the shoes. It’s 

now 439 and we’re about to go for a walk. The picture of the poet was 

from last year‘s inauguration. I liked it so much I put it on for this year as well. It’s now 5:32 PM. We just got 

back from the frigid cold to finish our walk. Lynne has to call someone 

back about a possible job as a nanny. It’s really tough finding employment with 

Covid going on. I’m pretty much fed up with the BS. I’m just gonna
stick with career builder and LinkedIn that’s about it the rest of it like job case or just really wasted getting in my computer so I don’t know what I’m gonna do to get rid of all the

 bullshit they have on me look that up.  Well Lynne forgot her glove and I found it when I went on a slow cruise down the street. Next I went to get some bounty paper towels which they finally found the

 supply and I got eight of those AK 24 packs. In the meantime I’m trying to find hairspray which is mine blowing for a man like me

No comments: