Friday, January 07, 2022

Friday, January 7: Making a List 4 the Future 🥶 COLD!


Good afternoon everybody in the whole wide world it is Friday the end of the first week of the new year. I got up and made breakfast and fed Danny. 

talked on the phone with Lynne for a while and I made up a list of things to do on a daily basis tune get done so I can keep 

up on things. Then I had a future wish list that I made. Time 

caught up to me and I rushed out and forgot to bring the postage envelope that was supposed to 

bring hopefully I didn’t lose it I think I just forgot it I did bring two apples one in this 

application  I got it wet. Anyway it’s a sunny day we had our first 

snowfall of the year. It was about 3 inches or so. It didn’t stick on the roads

 at all because he insulted him twice already. I finally dealt mailed my PARSE mail to join the retired state employees Association and then

 to get the dental plan. I had to write two separate checks and I hesitated to mail because I was low on cash. Well Lynne decided she wasn’t really able to walk with some aches and pains. It is really cold outside but I want to head and 

walked for an hour. That was a rugged walk I must say. It was really cold and the 

wind gust it up at times. I talked on the phone for a couple of people. I actually fell down but 

rolled right down and got up without hurting myself which was a relief. I got 

home around 5:35 and then I went to the extra bathroom here at the Ardmore house just 
warm up take care of business etc. I got home and Lynne was on the phone so I brought

 in the Amazon stuff that came flying in the mail. I’ll tell your man AMAZON the

 great thing even though their money grubbers and Bezos is going to space. I called Mike during my walk 

and asked me to take out the trash but I may have to wait till after Monday when I get 

my test done and then hopefully find out a day or two after. Well I went home to drop off the bananas and I had to jumpstart the car because the battery was dead because of the cold. I went home for Danny dropped off

 the bananas and apples and picked up something else and came back. I had to jump the car again to come back I had to jump the car again. 

That battery is shot. I’m also washing my coat in the local laundry area here. Indeed the mine hunters are 
really hunting minds at this point. That’s cool that they interviewed David Berkowitz the son of Sam guy. He didn’t seem to be as  scary because
 he wasn’t as big. Amacrine variant is very infectious. A lot of people 

received it but the hospitalizations are a bit down. That’s right I must drink more water to keep losing weight.

No comments: