Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday, January 13: COVID Negative!! Working on Projects


I got myself up a little bit earlier cause I set the alarm for 9:00 AM. I managed to get ready by around 9:30 AM. I made breakfast made a smoothie

 and started looking at my emails and went through a couple surveys 

on the survey thing that I’m a member of. I’m using my laptop computer more than I’ve used 
in the last three years combined. The warrantee ran out on the computer but that was only two years. Anyhow, I decided to call Optum health to see if I can get a 
chance to get my reimbursement. For psychiatry it requires pre-authorization. I will have to call them back to get a preauthorization 
for my New Therapist. I was on the phone with them for an hour and 15 minutes. Choose helpful for the reception getting through was kind of crappy. I met with Psychiatrist and she sent me 

the forms for reimbursement for the last year from April to October. This is kind of important because I’ll be seeing her three months in a row and  $175 a pop any reimbursement would be helpful. I decided

 I would mail the reimbursements to the post office and Upper Darby. After I did that, I decided I would attempt to go to Rite Aid and get a couple things to eat. I discovered that the van Gogh exhibit

 called “van Gogh the immersive experience“ is showing at the tower theater. It’s been showing since October. I had no idea. Lynne and I were looking to go 
to that back in the summer or spring of last year in locations wouldn’t be given but it’s been showing at the tower theater so we might go because they require vaccination or negative Covid test. It is now 4:38 PM 

No comments: