Saturday, January 22, 2022

Saturday January 22: Cold Day Tax Filing and Ardmore


Well I got up today pretty damn tired and stiff but I am eventually got up and stuff. I decided to file my taxes after trying to apply for student 
loan forgiveness which is a whole process.

 Just when I was about to do it the site went down so I’m not sure what’s going on with that bullshit. I might just say forget about it keep paying the loan as is. It could take 

them up to six months decide whether I’m getting forgiveness or not. Anyhow I got off to late start and I’m supposed to be there by 3:30 but I’m not gonna get there at 3:30 Ardmore that 

is. It’s clear and very very cold. It’s now 5:51 PM we just got back from our walk. We walked 

the maximum because I reset the alarm and added 10 minutes by mistake. 

Anyhow we walked just in time because it was really starting to get cold as the 



sun was setting. The sun is staying up later slowly bit by bit daylight savings time is March 12 I 

believe this year. The NFL playoffs are happening. I’m trying to decide 



whether I should get a new computer and what kind etc. etc. I try to teach

 treat this day like a weekend and I’m still trying to get my flow into

 retirement. I can really only trust a couple websites but I’m getting a whole 

bunch of spam mail and it may one day have to consider  changing my email 
address to rid myself of the spam a meeting in spam on my text messages I tried this place called branded surveys and I don’t like it because I worked pretty hard and made five dollars 

doing getting 500 points . Anyhow, we got pre for a walk and decided since

 the Amazon or hadn’t come yet just to order out at Sweet greens they have these poles that are pretty 

good and pretty nutritions at the same time it’s right on culture Avenue in  suburban 

Square. It’s still pretty cold out and we’re gonna have dinner at 7:05 PM. There’s
seven minutes left in the fourth quarter the Bengals and Titans tird
at 16–16. The Titans just tried to run two plays and one of them was on 

fourth down and they failed to make it. The Packers allowed to punt to get blocked and lost the 49ers 13 to 10. Yeah it was pretty much a Chuck job by the special things people now trashing Aaron Rodgers play you know you didn’t lose again by himself but I’m glad he lost lying anti-VAX or

No comments: