Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wednesday, January 26: 🥶Day in Retirement. Justice Stephen Breyer retire


Hi!! I got out of bed at 9:08 AM and decided to make breakfast and warm up a little bit. I browse through the Web and deleted a bunch of bogus emails and 

listen to a webinar for me RP which was OK not great but I’m gonna check their website for job opportunities

 they’re a legitimate organization unlike most of the ones. And I thought about changing my email address but for some reason I can’t 

seem to do it and it’s gonna be a lot of work but I do have time so we’ll see. It’s just 

a hassle that’s all. Anyway, it’s 4:10 PM I just arrived at Ardmore I talked on the 



phone with my sister and that was a good discussion.  It’s pretty cold 

outside and when I go for a walk. It’s now 4:14 PM. After I meditated and 

we talked to Robyn he’s not 5:17 PM about to go for a walk. Before 

hand I looked up the coronavirus numbers and they are quite depressing. 72 million cases & 871,000 deaths as of today. Nor'easter 'bomb cyclone' to bring heavy
 snow, high winds, coastal flooding to East. We need to be protective or not fit in. There could be something. The Apple weather forecast 

shows nothing going on in our area. It’s not 7:26 PM we’re about to sit 

eat dinner and talk about stuff like protection and what we’re gonna

 watch. Well we ended up watching Arthur with Dudley Moore and Liza Minnelli. It wasn’t a bad movie. I still don’t like that stupid Christopher Cross song that they played incessantly.

No comments: