Monday, January 03, 2022

Monday, January 3: Cold! No Snow Here

I got up at my customary 930 10 o’clock time and it was hard 

to roll out of bed believe it or not I ate some breakfast and had my coffee. I then took a perusal of part-time jobs and they all were depressing and just really not Covid friendly

 type jobs so, that was just an exercise I then attempted to get my printer to start printing decent again. Just to the colors aren’t

really working. So I did a print head cleaning and it didn’t work so they said to turn off the device for 12 hours and that’s

what I’m doing and then if that doesn’t work like go to super cleaning and if that
 doesn’t work then I have to call service cause I have a real problem. After all that I talk to my buddy Mike and then realized I had to leave and catch the bus well I went to 


catch the bus and got a call from Lynne and she reminded me I had the car so I got cold for nothing.  Fortunately one of the buses that I was going to catch up at 2:15 didn’t show up 


so and then I ran and missed the Norristown high speed line which was good 

 I  then took my cold shelf in the car and I felt good to be in the car. It’s now 3:05 PM and I got a couple
drinks and heading to the Ardmore house. I was a bit late and we got ready to go walking at 4 PM. Well we went walking about 430 and got home around 5:30 PM. There was a 536 bus so I 

ran out the door and caught it the stupid card wouldn’t work and I asked her to pay three dollars in cash because the bus driver was the  gonna let me pay. So I got to Mike’s OK because the card worked for the L. So, I went to Mike’s and we went over the  Living Willsituation and we had some pizza he had a good deal at dominoes half price. then I had to talk to  Lynne realize that I’m going to be 
in have to be in media by 10 AM for swearing 

in ceremony for my sister-in-law who’s gonna be a common pleas court judge after the last election.  I looked at my considerations and I’m taking the commuter
train at 9:51 PM but it’s now going on four minutes later it’s going to be 9:55 PM train. The L is having staffing problems and I started looking
 elsewhere and

 this is what I have I should be in Ardmore by 10:18 PM Well  The train did arrive at around 10:12 PM. I should
 get 
to Lynne proximately 1018 she’s gonna warm up the car for me and then I’m gonna give her key back and head head home get my shit and come back. Damn it’s cold out here. It’s 24° out. Forgot to mention one thing after

 the Eagles won in clinched the playoffs yesterday, quarterback Jailin  Hurts was going in the tunnel and a balcony collapsed
but he wasn’t hurt and neither was anyone 

else fortunately. It was just a very bizarre Internet at RFK stadium which is pretty antiquated by today’s standards. Well I did succeeded in going home showering

 feeding the cat and gathering my suit for tomorrow’s trip to media to see Debbie 

ceremony to become common pleas court judge in Delaware County. When

get back to Ardmore House we watched unsolved mysteries and then minehunter. We like minehunter better on top mysteries 

kind of bogus because they don’t solve the crime. We skipped watching heartland for a change.


No comments: