Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday, January 18: Puttering @ Home, Returning Old iPhone & Ardmore


Good day everybody I purposely got myself up by 9 AM so I get actually get stuff done and not feel depressed. I ate my coffee and 

cereal and proceeded to go on my computer too check what’s going on with jobs etc. etc. Today in the mail I got my AT&T package that I waited almost 2 weeks

 for. I would’ve remembered if I got it before. I had to get Pats Wi-Fi code to get the phone to erase all data. It wouldn’t work unless it communicated with Apple. So I got that done so I can drop it off at the 

Ardmore  post office. I grabbed a quick lunch and went over my LivingWell situation with my friend Mike. I talk to him for a while. It’s always good 

 to talk to him at some point I have to get the witness signatures sign

 in front of the notary but I don’t have to use friends necessarily. 

I’ll figure it out somehow. I got the 106 bicycles to pay Oli and it showed up on 

time. And then with the post office and got out before people started 

coming in. It’s 3:41 PM right now. Well I chilled out and drink my super coffee 

while Lynne was getting ready. I answered a few text messages and 

finished my blog posting from yesterday. We went for a walk around 5:30 PM and 

got back at about 6:30 PM. We’re going to chill and then we’re going to 


watch Gandhi the movie. I’ve never seen that movie and I heard 

that’s an excellent movie and I’m looking forward to it. First I went to CVS to get paper towels. They did not have the brand it she likes because I think there’s a run 
on paper towels right

 now or the supply side problems that we hear so much about. I just ate a Samosa for a snack that Lynne
had extra 

from our dinner out. It’s now 7:32 PM well Gandhi is in the three hour movie. Is really good and wonderful cinematography. We are done half the movie

 now I like to take a restroom break. 

No comments: