Thursday, January 06, 2022

Thursday, January 6: Center City Errands. Insurrection Day

Well this morning I meant to get up by around 930 and leave the



 house by 10 but that didn’t happen. Instead I left the house around 11:30 AM to get a new key card because the other one was working really inconsistently. This morning the card worked

 like there was no problem but other times it wouldn’t work at all. I went down to 1234 market and I had the first register my faulty card 
then go back to the to 

the customer service and they were able to replace the card pretty easily. I didn’t have to wait in line or anything. So I added about 12 bucks to the card and then I went to Td bank. I asked

 about Zelle. I deposited a small check I got for an out of court settlement from United behavioral health. That was a pleasant surprise to get a check no matter what the size. I’m not paid till 



a week from tomorrow. I’m gonna call AT&T now and then head out to Ardmore in about 20 minutes. It is now 3:23 PM. I finally got off the phone with AT&T and they are going to give

 me the thousand dollar credit starting with billing. Two or three months from

 now. Better late than never. A woman had a pretty thick accent but 

she’s very nice and I’m gonna wait for the package to come in. This cost me 

to run a little bit late. I’m going to be catching the Norristown 

high speed line and hopefully the 103 bus will show up when it’s supposed to and I get there only about 8 to 10 minutes late otherwise it’s gonna be more like 20 minutes late. It’s supposed to 

snow tomorrow too. Well I arrived via the Norristown high 

speed line and the one 03 showed up on time. What an added bonus

 I’m only going to be about 10 minutes late and I didn’t have to walk 

a mile and a half. It’s kind of a break because I can kind of feel like getting colder 

already. I think it’s anticipation of the snow we’re supposed

 to get. We’ll see if we get it unlike last time or we didn’t get any. Well I went

 to Lynne’s car to get some coffee and I spilt my super coffee fortunately

 most of it went on the driveway not in your cart Jesus Christmas it’s so frustrating.

 It’s now 4:45 PM. The sun is setting the clouds are gathering for the 
potential service supposed to the as soon as setting the clouds are gallering for the 

potential snow that’s supposed to start around 11 PM. I did 

move up Danny with a bunch of extra food so he should be fine. I haven’t been paying 

attention to the weather that much. I was running around doing errands

 and I got some stuff done today which was good. It’s now around 5 o’clock I’m gonna 

get ready to walk very very soon. Each day gets a little bit longer 



but you can’t tell. As I said to somebody today January is just gonna be a wash or 

a shut down time. Due to the Omnicron variant, which everybody is 

getting really not much we can do except hunker down. It’s 5:53 PM we had 

to straighten out some things but we’re gonna be walking now in the dark 

and listening to something on audible all the way. We usually walk 30 minutes 

down in 30 minutes back up. We took a long cold walk outside. We talked

 and it was a nice walk but we took it really slow. It’s now  7:30 PM. I’m relaxing right now because my right shoulder is very stiff at this

 point. We’re going to have dinner soon in the meantime I listen to someone 

on Audible. It’s supposed to snow ⛄️ tonight and early tomorrow. 2-4 inches is forecast.  Watching 

Mindhunter about the FBI season two episode one. A new boss came in and likes 



what they’re doing with freaking out how serial killers think and act. It’s now 10:18 PM we’re taking a small break from the show. The Feds are going to send Test Kits at the end of the month. I literally just read it before I left for the evening to catch the Norristown high speed line.

No comments: