Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday, January 29: Snow Day & Picking Up Rental


Good day. It is now  about 11 AM right now. I’m just having my first cuppa coffee here in old Ardmore. I slept pretty well even though
 the cold air was blowing. I’m gonna have some cereal soon. It looks like about five or 6 inches fell on the ground. There’s a little more flurries but the 

major accumulations time. The way to pick up quite a bit though. I had my cereal and coffee. We then hung out for a while and talked stuff. We’re going to Verizon before it closes at six and 
then I’m going to rent a car I believe but I have to go to the airport because no other Rental Car‘s  are closed. It was announced today that Tom Brady formerly 

of the  New England Patriots and currently the Tampa Bay buccaneers is retiring after 22 years & 7 Super Bowls. That’s going to  be the top news story until the playoffs in the conference championships.
We attempted to go to Verizon but they were closed and the Apple store was closed. Lynne drop me off at 30th St. so I could catch the airport line 
to the rental place. It’s good old one arrivals road I’ve been there before 79 dollars for two days which is pretty damn good. I got there pretty well because Lynne drove
 me to 30th St. station which enabled me to get there a decent hour. Well that was all fine and good. I first went to the wrong place I went to the budget instead of the dollar Rent-A-Car. And

 boy was a dollar Rent-A-Car ever crowded I waited an hour and a half 

from six to about 730 there two women and then one woman 

just stop working and there’s only one left. So pathetic never want to 

work for Rental CarPlay so it is now 9 o’clock and I am just getting towards

 the Ardmore house. We haven’t taken our daily walk yet so we’ll see what happens from there. Well, I use my phone a little bit too much so our walk was delayed a little bit. But

 we went
outside at 10:08 PM it was 14° we just got back home at 11:08 PM and it is no 13° outside. We’re gonna watch some criminal minds call Jeannine

No comments: