Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday, January 11: Change of Job Plans & Other Plans


Good day Philadelphia Ardmore and everywhere else. Today is a frigid Tuesday in the middle of January. I got the job at the auto place but when discussed 
with friends it was decided that I should turn down the job because of the Covid spread that’s going on right now. I’m on a similar lockdown as last year. The only difference is that more places 

are opened, and more people are vaccinated. Lynne told me she had an appointment 
 at three so I had to quickly get up and boogie from what I was doing and 

bring my computer down to her place to continue the job search.  We’re gonna walk around 130. I miss the earlier part but fortunately
the second 106 Bus showed up as scheduled

 on time. I was really lucky there. Uber with 16 bucks. So I save 16 bucks

know that sounds cheap but I don’t get paid till Friday. Anyhow, It’s 22° at 1:30 

in the afternoon. I just arrived at the Ardmore House. Well, then wasn’t 

quite ready so I set up my computer where I’m going to be typing while she’s doing her appointment. I also had a juicy because I didn’t 

have time to go to CVS to get my favorite brand of supercoffee. They probably don’t have anyway because I didn’t have it yesterday. It’s now 1:47 PM.

 Anyhow we had another change of plans the walk is gonna happen 

until little bit after 4 PM because we didn’t have time to walk and be back by three or 
for her appointment. I then went back to my CareerBuilder résumé build. I found

 out did Orie had an account under my Gmail address and I had to redo the 

whole resume over again. It’s 4:30 PM I don’t like him it’s time 

to walk. Yes it’s gonna be brutally cold for the rest of the week except for Thursday

. On Thursday it’s going to hit 48°  The rest of the week is going to be  

with lows as low as 12°. It’s now 5:39 PM Lynne went out to get her prescription I’m

 going to grab a bar and lie down. It’s been a bit of an exhausting 

day for me. Tomorrow is Wednesday. I have to Friday until my pay comes in and

 then I can figure things out from there, hopefully….. anyhow, I 

had a very full salad for dinner and we watched minehunter for one episode and we’re watching heartland. It is now 9:26 PM. I’m still getting used to my new status and dealing with isolation because of the stupid virus we can’t do anything

No comments: