Sunday, January 09, 2022

Sunday, January 9: Mild w/ Drizzle. Auto Parts Job Appl.

I got up this morning and took care of some household stuff that I promised I would do for myself. I then 

remembered to make a formal application to the advanced auto parts store right 

near my house. The guy told me to bring your application.“ There is no such thing as a paper application

 it’s online. I purposely made copies that I applied and plan to show up there 

tomorrow at 11 and see what the deal is. I cleaned out the kitty litter

 and it was time to head out. I brought my N 95 mask and I arrived at Mikes. 

He had about eight bags of trash it didn’t take me long to take it out. We 

were at least 15 feet apart we both had a N 95 mask on he said he was willing to 

fill out my medical letter and I then headed back in for a little while the sun

 was out and address would stop. It’s now 2:34 PM and I’m catching the   2:45 PM  train to Ardmore. Like I could’ve trained with a little time to spare. Papa I mean the train was about 6 minutes late

 but that didn’t matter OK McLaughlin plenty of lead time thank God. I got a super coffee on me that I’m drinking and I decided to see what double masking was

 like. Not horrible but I wouldn’t want to do it all day long for hours 
on end. Well I got off the train about 3:15 PM and it looks like they’re going to be closing the building in the tunnel here because they can. Well I am on 

Lancaster Avenue and it’s now a mess but every so often turns into a drizzle. That’s what it’s all about. It’s damp!!! Now  it’s kind of like a dampness it’s colder than 
the temperature appears. Well I arrived and we had a discussion about Covid and we worked it out. We have 

a test tomorrow at 1 PM. Ardmore is closing the tunnel in the boarding area at the Ardmore train station. Hopefully you’re going to walk real soon before it 

gets dark. I would enjoy that. I need to do walking. I drink a bunch of water it’s 4:49 PM we’re about to go walking. The rain increased Hanukkah cold 30° with a literally cold brain. Really walked about 2/3 of the way because

 it was so miserable. It is now 6 PM and I want them lol. My coat is soaked eel the cold in my bones. I’m glad I 

kept on my thermal undershirt because it’s that kind of damp cold it permeates. well, I think we’re gonna watch Forrest Gump for something fun and cheerful. I’m hoping I get back home earlier just  
 because we have that test 10 because it’s so miserable outside. I saw this old Geritol advertisement. This was sold
to people to help them through the day. I think it 
had alcohol in it it was for mothers at home trying to get everything done. Sort of a mom‘s little

 helper but legal. We’re watching Manhunter. It’s a Netflix series in the interview serial killers while other Sarah Jarosz are on the loose in Atlanta and other places. It’s now 9:43 PM taking a short break from watching the show. It’s weird without a work schedule. I really have to work hard to keep my days straight. Today is Sunday. Tomorrow is Monday a workday.

No comments: