Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday, January 15: Ardmore Walking & Dinner

Good morning everybody this is Mark  speaking. I got up around 930 grab some 

coffee that llene, made for me. i’ve been mellowing  out in the 16° temperature indoors for a little while. Well we talked for a while and I had some coffee with

different kind of milk in it. Anyhow I left her place around 1:30 PM and the care of a few items Feed Danny,Eat breakfast

Meditate, Shirt FIND Cat Brush,& Shower. Well I did those things and I’m heading up to Ardmore right now. It’s still pretty cold and mostly overcast. When I got to Ardmore,  
Lynne was exercising and I changed into a warmer flannel shirt since it’s now 20° out. Took a walk and it was pretty damn cold out but not as windy. Wake up at close

 to 5:00 PM and started figure out what we’re going to order from the palace of India up in Fort Washington Pennsylvania. Going to go and pick it 

up and then go to Ami’s home. It’s now 5:08 PM I’m gonna order the food in about 10 minutes or so. Stuff is taking longer to do than we it anticipated .

No comments: