Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Wednesday, October 7: Tired, The 2 Visits for Health

Well I got a dog and tired but I did make it to the 715 zoom meeting. My buddy Larry did too. He wasn’t 

 eally into it but I told him that not all meetings or speaker meetings. 
Anyhow, I started work and I ended up being very very tired and took 

  nap. During lunch, I was able to go to my appointment and go in and out very quickly 
& got my second shingles shot and my fasting blood test. My friend  wanted me to have it. I felt like I’ve had tons of shots lately from flu shot to  blood test to shingles

. I guess it’s a passage of getting older going to the doctor a lot. Well I work at on various projects at work 

 f course. I’ve been with driven over to West Chester PA to the new therapist. 

 hat was a very interestingexperience it was nice to talk to face-to-face with somebody 

 n the age of Covid. After that we went on a walk and I didn’t get home till about

 10 o’clock. Also was the vice president shall debate. Mike Pence kept 

 nterrupting Kamala Harris and the moderator. It was pretty much 

  drawl that’s not gonna change the dynamic of the race that much. I don’t think changed any minds but Harris

 more than held her own against penses jive and dodging that he was doing.

No comments: